Walking Safaris in Kenya
Join our epic walking safaris in Kenya – adventure safaris that takes you crosser to nature on foot. Walking safaris are fan; you explore raw nature, taking in the sights, sounds and scents of the surrounding environment. With varied, diverse and scenic landscapes, game reserves teeming with wildlife, a walking safari in Kenya unlimited opportunities for a thrill adventure holiday. Forget game viewing in a 4X4 safari vehicle, walking safaris means, you encounter African Big Five; feel the skin of a black rhino, feel the adrenaline rise as you watch a herd of elephants up-close, cross ridges and rivers while being escorted by Maasai or Samburu warriors, and in some instance walk in the midst of long caravan of camels in a remote destination in Kenya. This is also a great opportunity, to walk to the villages of these Moran warriors and get a glimpse of
Suggested Itineraries for Walking Safaris
No day is the same on our Kenya walking tours, every day offers a different experience from the last one and each walking safari holiday in Kenya is especially designed to suit different interests and needs. Some of the walking safari holidays we organise in Kenya will take you traversing the splendid scenery of the Great Rift Valley Lakes, walking in Laikipia Plateau, the Kerio Valley, Mathews Range in northern Kenya, Chyulu Hills, Loita Hills in the Masai Mara, and Meru National Park among other destinations.
At Travel Buddy Africa we have Kenya walking safari holidays tailored just for you, see below the kind of walking safari theme that is suitable for you;
- Nature lovers walking safaris – tailored to take you in areas in Kenya with varied landscapes and rich in botany,
- >Bird-watchers walking safaris– we take you to holiday destinations in Kenya with prolific birdlife offering excellent bird watching opportunities for instance lake Nakuru, Lake Bogoria,
- Historical Sites – Walking safari discovering ancient civilizations, ruins and historical monuments while learning about different cultures and people.
- Coastal & Beaches Lovers – Explorer Kenya’s exotic coastline and beaches on foot with myriad of beach holiday themed activities.
- Mountain & High Peaks - high level walking safaris & trekking tours in some of Kenya’s magnificent mountains & hills such as Mount Kenya, Mount Longonot, Matthews Range among others
- Islands Walking Safari – Explore and discover pretty islands and archipelago on this great walking safari option.
- Lakes and rivers – Explore the many rivers and lakes in Kenya while on this walking safari holiday